Froxlor Forum

Email: username or password incorrect

senya

Question

I've installed Froxlor on Debian 8 and followed all of the instructions in the configuration section of the management panel

I've created a new customer and create a domain under them

I've logged in as the customer and created a new email address and made it an account

I've installed afterlogic webmail in the domain's document root

Afterlogic (webmail) gives the error "incorrect username or password" when I try to log in

I've tried adding the account in an email client (mail on windows 10), same error

My DNS and MX settings are correct

It seems like the mail account is just not there, even though it's set up in froxlor

The username and password have been created in MySQL database "froxlor" in table "mail_users"

I don't know what to do next, or even what question to ask

Any suggestions on how I should proceed with troubleshooting

2 answers to this question

well, did you use the FULL email address as username? if not do so. And of course check you mail.log....also re-check that you have configured the services correctly using our config templates and that the mysql-credentials are correct

Check your mail account settings to make sure they are entered correctly. Chances are they are ok since your mail worked prevusly, correct?

First thing to try is a reboot of your device. Press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons simultaneously ignoring the red slider until the Apple logo appears. Let go of the buttons and let the device restart. See if that fixes your problem.

If that doesn't help contact your Internet service provider to see if their email service is experiencing problems.

hulle6 galaxy j1 handyhülle

Archived