Froxlor Forum

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm running a Debian 10 Buster Server with PHP7.3 installed. The PHP7.3 update is the new component in the system. since then, I can't find any Mailboxes. There are no folders in the var/customers/mail/[customer] directory.

If you take look at the Screenshot, you see, that the E-Mail adress is existent in Froxlor. 

Mail Bounce

Mail Log

If I missed a log, please let me know, so I can attach it :)

Best regards,

thunfischbaum

Screenshot_4.jpg

5 answers to this question

sorry, basic question: did you already CONFIGURE the services using the froxlor templates? Or is that an old installation which used to work?

Did you check that the mysql.connection credentials in postfix and dovecot configs are correct and working?

Hi d00p,

I've found this in my logs. It appears there quite often. To answer your question, I configured the services with the templates.

postfix/pipe[6211]: fatal: get_service_attr: unknown username: vmail

Best regards

User vmail should exist though...any other changes to the system? I mean, it sounds like it worked before ...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By thunfischbaum
      Hi everyone,
      just a little problem here. I have severa domains registered on my froxlor installation and a different hostname of course. So let's say domain1.de is my hostname. The second domain, which is used by a customer is called domain2.de . When I view the mail.log I am not able to find my connection request. I do only see the bruteforce bots with example@domain1.de connecting. But any example@domain2.de request is not getting forwareded. I did configure the installation accordingdly with the provided templates.
      Best regards,
      thunfischbaum
    • By nisamudeen97
      Hi,
      Wile doing migration of email accounts from one froxlor server to another I have noting some thing.   Expecting some clarification on this.  As we all know emails are normally stored in the location "/var/customers/mail/user/domain.com/user/Maildir/" .   I create email accounts via froxlor panel and copy the email files directly via scp or rsync from old server to new.  The strange thing I have noticed is it is not coping custom folders and its emails like we have in source.  
      The solution I have found for this is to use imapsync between old and new.  imapsync is preserving custom folders like as it is in source.    Does it mean custom folder settings are stored somewhere else?  How we can preserve it and copy emails manually?
    • By alex84
      Hallo,
      ich würde gerne Quotas für die Mailboxen nutzen. Dazu habe ich u.g. Funktion aktiviert und kann jetzt pro Mailbox Kontingente festlegen. 
      Allerdings werden die weder in Thunderbird noch Roundcube angezeigt. Die Option oben besagt ja auch, das eine "spezielle Konfiguration" vorausgesetzt wird. Also nun meine Frage(n) Was muss ich noch anpassen oder installieren? Haben sich mit der Aktivierung dieser Option auch die Konfigurationstemplates geändert? (Auf dem ersten Blick würde ich sagen: Nein)
      Ich nutze das aktuelle Froxlor 0.9.40.1 (allerdings auf Debian 10 - Ich habe mich dabei an diese Anleitung gehalten, so weit es rein um Froxlor geht. Also ohne die "Partitionieren"-etc Abschnitte: https://lichtmetzger.de/2019/05/31/debian-10-buster-und-froxlor-0-9-auf-einem-hetzner-ex52-server-installieren/) Die Config-Templates (Postfix/Dovecot) habe ich soweit 1:1 übernommen, lediglich die SSL-Zertifikate und das message_size_limit angepasst.
      Danke schonmal,
      Alex
      By Guest
      in der config-Datei steht

was für eine valid e-mail Adresse muss das sein ?  diese root@frx.beispiel.de ist ja bisher nicht eingerichtet und packt systemmeldungen in ein verzeichnis

sollte dort also eine mailadresse rein, die auf einem anderen Server liegt und Mails empfängt, oder sollte/könnte diese root@beispiel.de im froxlor eingerichtet sein ?