Froxlor Forum
FlingeR

Adding support for others OSes configurations

Question

Hi,
I was trying Froxlor 0.9 in OpenBSD, and there are lots of differences in systems folders, files and commands when you are configurating the daemons.
*BSD distros are used a lot in web-servers, it would be good for the project to keep this in mind, I can help with

lib/configfiles/openbsd.xml

and with the future Froxlor 2 for assessment in supporting OpenBSD.
In case of the 0.9 version you should have an "example.xml" file to follow, but I can adapt the gentoo version to make a new one.
So... offering my help if welcomed.
FlingeR

1 answer to this question

46 minutes ago, FlingeR said:

In case of the 0.9 version you should have an "example.xml" file to follow, but I can adapt the gentoo version to make a new one.

best is to use stretch.xml as base as it is the most recent, but in the end you can use every of them :) If you really are interested in doing this, hook me up on IRC (freenode #froxlor) so we can talk and I can answer any question you might have.

Thanks for the offering, it's very welcomed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By davidoct14
      Hello Froxlor Comunity from the other side of the ocean.

I'm happy. Three months ago I started using froxlor panel. At the beginning I did not know nothing about froxlor, now my server is working great I have 10 customers hosted and 15 domains. All the features of my server are working good, now I wanna add to my server, mail service with froxlor. I'm looking for information but I am little confused with things like mx records, web mail app, how works the mailserver, etc..

I'm asking myself if you can post information about mailserver froxlor panel setup/configuration. I will really appreciate that.

Thank you.

Regards.

• By davidoct14
      Hi There,

One question, Can I manage my hostname domain with froxlor?? For example integrate ssl with lets encrypt or create mail accounts.

Thanks, for the answer.

Regards,

• By e-e
      Hallo ihr Froxlor Freunde!

Ich wollte mal dazent nachfragen, woran es bei der FreeBSD Portversion hakt - wir sind da immernoch bei 0.9.33.2 - warum "hängt" das so lange zurück?

Kann man helfen, damit es zeitnaher auch dahin portiert wird?

Danke
      e-e
    • By bigshusha
      Hello everyone! I want to install Froxlor on new clear server with Debian. I have domain.com and IP. What I must setup in hostnames and itc. to get no problems with emails and setup domain.com later? What configuration you can recomend to minimize the problems during setup and configuring server?
      I looking something like this - http://goo.gl/hMG0ky very good manual for instalation.
    • By Gamerboy59
      Hello,
      I wanted to use froxlor with PHP7-FPM but there seem to be some problems. The first is froxlor doesn't generate a user for itself (in sides-enabled config) though checking the box in config-menu. Additionally, there's still a php5 flag in the generated apache2 sites-enabled file in this line:

AddHandler php5-fastcgi .php Action php5-fastcgi /fastcgiphp Maybe you can correct it and help me getting it work with fpm. I tried to used fcgid instead and the thing with the user is working fine.