Froxlor Forum

You cannot allocate more resources than you own for yourself!

goitcon.de

Question

Hello,

I?ve got a problem by trying to add new customers. Every time I try, I?ve got the error message "You cannot allocate more resources than you own for yourself". But all resources are unlimited! I have only 1 admin in panel_admins and I didn?t change anything with APS settings.

Second problem is, on Resources -> Admins -> Edit I?ve got the notice message "Note: You cannot edit all fields of your own account for security reasons."? Why not? I am the administrator!?

In bugtracker it seems to be solved: http://redmine.froxlor.org/issues/425

And I found several other solutions in this forum, but it didn?t solve my problem.

I use froxlor version 0.9.26-1

Can someone help me please?

Thanks, Arne

Here are 2 screenshots

The error message

errormsgfroxlor.png

the resources overview

usedresourcesfroxlor.png

3 answers to this question

Second problem is, on Resources -> Admins -> Edit I?ve got the notice message "Note: You cannot edit all fields of your own account for security reasons."? Why not? I am the administrator!?

I don't understand it either but I guess it is just more secure. The only way I found to ajust the settings was by as direct change in the mysql table. The required table called panel_admins.

Your second problem is really none. This avoids complete system malfunction I guess, and needs to be developed. its 0.9.27 and not 2.0 ;-)

Your first problem is something I had experienced 2 times as well. It went away when I set the customers domains under my control without the second layer of another admin betweeen.

Also I think this will become a Reseller Feature in the future, Am I right?

Archived