Froxlor Forum
kingsley ezenwa

Does FROXLOR have OR Support

Question

6 answers to this question

Can I run and activate  FROXLOR's   DNS settings and use it along with my VPS host DNS.

At the moment, I don't use FROXLOR's DNS settings but want to know if I can enable it so Customers can edit and modify their domain DNS details themselves.

Wow

No response. I have been noticing this for a while now most especially to my threads.

Guess it's time I realize I get no support whatsoever EXCEPT the question is considered Highly Worthy to be asked by a System Admin..

Probably I find my way to the Chat room so maybe a fellow User might be of help.

Well no issues.

Thanks

Sorry, im currently Not able to do much here. Also your questions are mostly hard to understand. It would be helpful to know what it is that you want to achieve rather than asking generic questions.

Am setting up another Fresh server and thinking if I can this time around replace MariaDB with Percona Server.

Latest versions of MariaDb (v10.2 and 10.3) seems to be more Ram Hungry  than MariaDB 10.1 .

And since I have read so much about Percona server and they really are after performance, am thinking to use it this time around.

Since it's a drop-in replacement of MYSQL just like MariaDB, I want to believe it would play very nice with FROXLOR .

Also apart from php7.0, will the most recent version of php which is php7.2 play nice with FROXLOR

7.2 works just fine with froxlor

and whether mariadb or percona - just give it a shot