Froxlor Forum

Debian Stretch Errors

Question

Okay so I gave up on Centos7 and tried Debian Stretch. Followed everything from your script... and get this. Am I just having bad luck. I did a minimal install. At the end I edited /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf and changed DocumentRoot

image.png.db840bf62416da5c1ea53f8eb2273587.png

9 answers to this question

Still have cron issues I believe.

I went thru all the setting and did the configuration and ran all the commands. I didn't run mail sever because I don't need a mail server on this yet.

Trying to get SFTP and Web working.

Is this normal?

I did see where you posted how to run cron from terminal but I can not find that post. Can you please help on this?

image.png.1a9144f691f2abcafd88a44a818c6e21.png

If the file does exist, the error "could not open input file" makes no sense at all...you do run this as root within the SHELL don't you?

php /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --force --debug

Hi

If you are having issues, kindly let me know.

Froxlor is actually easy to use - problem is that there are certain assumptions the system or the programmer expected of the admin while building FROXLOR - it's not so noob friendly like the Popular CPanel or even a few others.

You need at least basic knowledge to be ale to use FROXLOR + lot's of tutorials on the web are incomplete.

I too faced issues initially but thanks to Doops patience and support + a tutorial sent to me by a user via chat, am enjoying FROXLOR today.

Catch me via +xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Calls & WhatsApp).
Am sorry BUT am not always on the forum.

Thanks

Edited by d00p
no public phone numbers, also, this is a community, please help here and not in priviate