Froxlor Forum

Mailserver Setup

parton720

Question

Sorry for repeatedly asking for help. Frankly I would pay for help, but $20 to even start a support ticket seems ridiculous. Can you direct me on how to setup a mailserver? Specifically the DNS side for each customer. I've followed the directions in the configuration section but that doesn't complete the process.

Thanks

-Lane

5 answers to this question

You just don't get it, do you? Would YOU do a job you know is worth 40 bucks for 20...?

Well, never mind. You did follow the configuration templates so there's not much on froxlor's side anymore. Maybe you want to share what's not working? Or are you still waiting for someone to do your job for free as 20 bucks seem to be too much for you...

Froxlor gives you alle the nescessary configuration files you need for a basic mailserver setup. It works out of the box if you just copy&paste the config files correctly (and replace "MYSQL_PASSWORD"....)

If you are having trouble with the current configuration files please post error messages and we can take a look what's going wrong.

After reading this post, it seems it might be a good idea to sticky some links to the primary software that Froxlor utilizes (IE: Apache, Postfix, Dovecot, etc...) Especially seeing as this post seems to be outside the scope of the default Froxlor installation (although I'm sure many people are still willing to help...) Just a thought!

Archived