Froxlor Forum
goudi

auto update to 0.10.6 failed

Question

Hy,

I tried to update with the "auto update" button to the new version. 

It seems to be that something has worked, but I could not log in again.

I can see the login page and it seems that the user and password is accepted but than I got a white page only.

I'm using ubuntu with nginx and mariaDB.

This is what the .log file says:

thrown in /var/www/froxlor/lib/navigation/10.tickets.php on line 25" while reading response header from upstream, client: 92.116.244.52, server: faxxxxxxx.de, request: "G$

2019/11/21 20:15:01 [emerg] 14237#14237: unknown directive "$try_files" in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/29_froxlor_ssl_vhost_cloud.faxxxxxxxxxxxx.de.conf:109

2019/11/21 20:18:35 [error] 1091#1091: *7846 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Settings' not found in /var/www/froxlor/lib/navigat$

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/froxlor/lib/Froxlor/PhpHelper.php(195): include()

#1 /var/www/froxlor/lib/init.php(433): Froxlor\PhpHelper::loadConfigArrayDir('lib/navigation/')

#2 /var/www/froxlor/admin_index.php(20): require('/var/www/froxlo...')

#3 {main}

thrown in /var/www/froxlor/lib/navigation/10.tickets.php on line 25" while reading response header from upstream, client: 92.116.244.52, server: fxxxxxxxxxxx.de, request: "G$

2019/11/21 20:18:49 [error] 1091#1091: *7855 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Settings' not found in /var/www/froxlor/lib/navigat$

Stack trace:

I'm sorry I don't know how to put on a .log file correctly. I "xx" my server Adress. Hopefully this helps and someone can help me to solve the problem.

BR Markus

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, goudi said:

/var/www/froxlor/lib/navigation/10.tickets.php

Old File, Update should have deleted it. Please remove manually.