Froxlor Forum
Francesco Ascione

Copy file/folder in a user directory

Question

I would copy in a user directory a file or folder with a new APIs function (that i would write if not exists) for example if user require a custom installation of wordpress or joomla. I think that i shoud see a cron's folder of froxrol but i want an help for my question.

I don't know if i am intelligibile

6 answers to this question

Sorry, I don't really understand what exactly it is you want to do or mean. Please try to explain more detailed

I want create a new api functions to permit at my user installation of wordpress or joomla in his document root in /var/customers/webs/username

My users must be able to decide whether to install wordpress / joomla on their site with one click

Sorry, I'm Italian user and I do not speak well English

Rather do something general like APS installer but not specifically wordpress or joomla, too specific to be part of froxlor core/ API

Eh, not froxlors part. You can easily create a user via API and continue to do what ever you want in your script....no need to integrate such things to froxlor itself.

I will create a cron-job for execute php script and i will create a Mysql Table with user that require a wordpress/joomla installation and i will execute a cron (that it will copy a wordpress/joomla folder and it will configure database) each n-minute.