Froxlor Forum

Separate Logs not created

behrang

Question

Hi

as i understand the creation of separate logs for domains can be controlled via mysql in table panel_domains by flag speciallogfile.

on my froxlor installation this flag doesnt change anything. I have all rows on 1 concerning this flag. Still there is only one log file for the customer and errors are written into this one error.log

greets

6 answers to this question

well the point is:

i have 3 froxlors on 3 servers, and 20+ domains each. I noticed that all don't have seperate logging. And that the checkbox is on default unselected (which i believe is wrong).

so i made a cron setting the speciallogfile to 1 if 0. This totally works on 2 of 3 servers. As i understand froxlor does almost all things by cronjobs. You change something in the panel > froxlor checks by cron > does changes.

And as the other 2 servers worked I wondered why it doesn't work fpr the 3rd.

is there any way to set the checkbox on selected by default, which is update-resistent (of course i can change template etc)

thx

then: is there any way to set the checkbox on selected by default, which is update-resistent (of course i can change template etc)

All domain-settings are update-resistent. To change the default to "On" for new domains, use this patch:

diff --git a/lib/formfields/admin/domains/formfield.domains_add.php b/lib/formfields/admin/domains/formfield.domains_add.php
index 12dbae4..a4dd2ea 100644
--- a/lib/formfields/admin/domains/formfield.domains_add.php
+++ b/lib/formfields/admin/domains/formfield.domains_add.php
@@ -132,7 +132,7 @@ return array(
                                                'values' => array(
                                                        array ('label' => $lng['panel']['yes'], 'value' => '1')
                                                ),
-                                               'value' => array()
+                                               'value' => array('1')
                                        ),
                                        'specialsettings' => array(
                                                'visible' => ($userinfo['change_serversettings'] == '1' ? true : false),

well the point is:

i have 3 froxlors on 3 servers, and 20+ domains each. I noticed that all don't have seperate logging. And that the checkbox is on default unselected (which i believe is wrong).

so i made a cron setting the speciallogfile to 1 if 0. This totally works on 2 of 3 servers. As i understand froxlor does almost all things by cronjobs. You change something in the panel > froxlor checks by cron > does changes.

And as the other 2 servers worked I wondered why it doesn't work fpr the 3rd.

is there any way to set the checkbox on selected by default, which is update-resistent (of course i can change template etc)

thx

Did you figure out solution to your problem?  I am having similar kind of problem. I have set checkbox by default in other programming language. but this is new so could not figured out.

Archived