Froxlor Forum

FreeBSD

Michel Souza

Question

someone can help-me to fix id?

i have upgraded my froxlor test server in a freebsd, and i got this message when im logging in:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_id() in /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/init.php on line 208

My php.ini config is de default production one.

Any guess?

Regards

I bypass it by commenting the lines 208-209 in init.php... but its a poor solution...

any other comments will be wellcome

2 answers to this question

well commenting the lines won't help as this session_id() is required for a valid-session. Maybe there are problems with storing the session-tmp-files? You might want to take a look at the webserver/system -logs

someone can help-me to fix id?

i have upgraded my froxlor test server in a freebsd, and i got this message when im logging in:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_id() in /usr/local/www/froxlor/lib/init.php on line 208

My php.ini config is de default production one.

Any guess?

Regards

I bypass it by commenting the lines 208-209 in init.php... but its a poor solution...

any other comments will be wellcome

This reply is a tad bit late, I realize.

Nonetheless, if you installed froxlor from sysutils/froxlor (currently at 0.9.17), and then manually upgraded to any version later than 0.9.18.1 by downloading a tarball, you need to install www/php5-session.

I'll update the port, once 0.9.22 reaches gold status.

MfG CoCo

Edit: Went through the versions in order to find the one where the use of session_id() was introduced.

Archived