Froxlor Forum

Apache don't works - bad user name

Marcus

Question

Hi,

I've installed froxlor over apt-get and configured it. If I add customers and domains, all worked well, but if I go on one of the domains, the only thing I see is "It works!". If I want to reload/restart my apache it tells me:

* Restarting web server apache2
apache2: bad user name xxx
  ...fail!

II don't know what to do. If I want to know who the directories of the customer webs owns the systems tells me only the id's not the names. Could this be coherent to the Problem?

I'm very thankful for every help you give me. If you need Informations please ask.

Greetings

2 answers to this question

Hi,

I've installed froxlor over apt-get and configured it. If I add customers and domains, all worked well, but if I go on one of the domains, the only thing I see is "It works!". If I want to reload/restart my apache it tells me:

* Restarting web server apache2
apache2: bad user name xxx
  ...fail!

II don't know what to do. If I want to know who the directories of the customer webs owns the systems tells me only the id's not the names. Could this be coherent to the Problem?

I'm very thankful for every help you give me. If you need Informations please ask.

Greetings

I've solved my Problem by simply restarting the whole Server. But I don't know why this helped me. Does anybody know this?

Archived