Froxlor Forum

The command loop

Odoru

Question

I'm done configured froxlor, but it's always say:

chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/froxlor/'

when i restarted or just leave the panel for 5 minutes. Is there anyone having same problems with me? Help, please.

18 answers to this question

Yes, everything is on "default", and i run through completely without any issues, the command something like all configuration is complete but the webservers isn't reload so i have to reload it

You dont have to reinstall, it's a setting - but more likely something did not work out correctly. Which webserver are you using? Is the one that is running the one you've selected in the installation process?

well, with the little information provided, I can only assume it's either not a default setup (which uses php-fpm) or you've adjusted/changed something you are not telling (possibly unknowingly)

- validate that "php-fpm" processes are running and that there is at least one process showing your froxlor hostname you've specified on the installation

- validate the generated virtual-host configuration in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/

Your hostname stillt points to the default apache index.html (which is in /var/www/html/) but your vhost says it should point to /var/www/html/froxlor - so clearly there is something off. What is the output of service apache2 restart?