Froxlor Forum

Database Error on Login | SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

phytolove

Question

Greetings,

I'm inching towards a successful Froxlor installation. I've been able to install the software, and do an automatic installation via the script in 'Configuration'. (Thanks for this!! Back in 2015 alot of it was more manual). I'm able to access the Froxlor login page via froxlor.domain.com/froxlor (NOT froxlor.domain.com). When I login as admin, however, I get the  error below.

A database error occurred
SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens
------------------

Dear froxlor-team,
The following error has been reported by a user:
------------------
HY093 SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: number of bound variables does not match number of tokens

File: lib/Froxlor/Database/Database.php:83

Trace:
#0 lib/Froxlor/Database/Database.php(83): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 lib/Froxlor/Database/Database.php(104): Froxlor\Database\Database::pexecute()
#2 admin_index.php(72): Froxlor\Database\Database::pexecute_first()
#3 {main}

Froxlor-version: 0.10.23.1
DB-version: 202009070
------------------
End of report

I have the following installed:
mysql:
Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.33, for Linux (x86_64) using  EditLine wrapper

php (multiple versions):
/usr/bin/php7.2
  • I've selected this version via nginx config: "fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock;"
/usr/bin/php7.4
/usr/bin/php8.0

nginx:
nginx/1.18.0
------------------

Once I click "Report error", I am able to navigate most sections in the panel (see screenshots attached). The only error comes up with "Customers", I am directed to the same error page. Seeking help as how to move forward from here. Gratitude.

froxlor_error.thumb.png.02454dc5e6b21cfca2a81e9781bf213a.png
froxlor_error2.thumb.png.d06b0502663a7fe4cece85e340a2650a.png

5 answers to this question

Thank YOU. Still a newbie here, deeply appreciate any guidance. The new 10.24 version solved most bumps on the road to install. I was able to do the Configuration in the settings (via the script), as well as the additional libsnss-extrausers. I activated the PHP-FPM checkbox.

Strangely, upon a server poweroff/reboot, the application can't be accessed (502 Bad Gateway).
My HTML website "example.com" (/var/www/example_com) returns a 403 forbidden
This has happened to me twice now as I shutdown to take a snapshot of my server.
(I've reverted to the state PRE Configuration script, and I don't lose Froxlor on reboot)
After running the Config script., I get the "502 Bad Gateway" upon poweroff.

Here is the info I could compile. Is there somewhere else I should be looking as well? What service could be shutting down? How can I proceed to make the app restart upon reboot? It's odd the HTML goes down too.

I tried adding the :8888 port to the UFW rules since that comes up in the nginx config. Also, php8.0-fpm is running fine, it seems.

I'm happy to go back to the Froxlor PRE-CONFIG script phase.

{{{CONFIG FILES ATTACHED. BLOCKED FROM POSTING IT AS IT FLAGS AS SPAM}}}

error_log_info.pdf

8 minutes ago, phytolove said:

Strangely, upon a server poweroff/reboot, the application can't be accessed (502 Bad Gateway).

sounds like fpm not running

8 minutes ago, phytolove said:

My HTML website "example.com" (/var/www/example_com) returns a 403 forbidden

That does not look like a froxlor customer documentroot...or do you have froxlor installed to that directory?

4 minutes ago, d00p said:

sounds like fpm not running

When I check the status though, it returns that it is running:

● php8.0-fpm.service - The PHP 8.0 FastCGI Process Manager
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/php8.0-fpm.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Mon 2021-02-08 16:36:40 UTC; 1h 43min ago
       Docs: man:php-fpm8.0(8)
    Process: 11151 ExecStartPost=/usr/lib/php/php-fpm-socket-helper install /run/php/php-fpm.sock /etc/php/8.0/fpm/pool.d/www.conf 80 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
   Main PID: 11136 (php-fpm8.0)
     Status: "Processes active: 0, idle: 2, Requests: 0, slow: 0, Traffic: 0req/sec"
      Tasks: 3 (limit: 1137)
     Memory: 11.6M
     CGroup: /system.slice/php8.0-fpm.service
             ├─11136 php-fpm: master process (/etc/php/8.0/fpm/php-fpm.conf)
             ├─11149 php-fpm: pool cust1.domain.example.com
             └─11150 php-fpm: pool cust1.domain.example.com

Feb 08 16:36:40 DOMAIN.EXAMPLE.COM systemd[1]: Starting The PHP 8.0 FastCGI Process Manager...
Feb 08 16:36:40 DOMAIN.EXAMPLE.COM systemd[1]: Started The PHP 8.0 FastCGI Process Manager.

4 minutes ago, d00p said:

"My HTML website "example.com" (/var/www/example_com) returns a 403 forbidden"

That does not look like a froxlor customer documentroot...or do you have froxlor installed to that directory?

Froxlor is installed at "domain.example.com" (/var/www/froxlor). When I access it, I have to do it at "domain.example.com/froxlor".

The HTML website " "example.com" (/var/www/example_com)" lives outside of Froxlor (not managed by Froxlor). It's simple HTML so I can check that things are up&running.

For the 503: please nopaste a generated vhost-config of one of the domains where this error occurs

13 hours ago, phytolove said:

Froxlor is installed at "domain.example.com" (/var/www/froxlor). When I access it, I have to do it at "domain.example.com/froxlor".

The HTML website " "example.com" (/var/www/example_com)" lives outside of Froxlor (not managed by Froxlor). It's simple HTML so I can check that things are up&running.

Ah okay :) Well for the 403 you may want to check the apache/vhost for the documentroot and/or AllowOverride directives. Also permissions of example_com folder etc.