Froxlor Forum

What a great panel!

Meco

Question

Hi, my name is Ivaylo, I am from Bulgaria.

I really like your project and i found it the best hosting control panel on the internet. It is clean, simple and support OpneSuSe!

I am going to explore the panel and gona use it for my projects. Although the panel is pretty good I found some things that need to be improved. I will be glad to help you and will post my issues and fixes here. I may write some wiki articles about how to install and configure it on OpenSuse or some Bulgarian translation improves.

I have some questions that I would like to ask:

• Is there a way to set a client paid period like ?your account will be active to 05.04.2012? and you will receive and email 30 days before the date?
  • Why I have to make FTP/MySQL users like ?username1, username2? isn?t it possible to be like ?username ?Jone, username-accDB?
  • Is there an answer answer somewhere or I have to recode it myself?

No more questions for now.

Cheers, Ivaylo :)

16 answers to this question

First of all I have to make it run, but i have a problem:

Outstanding cron-tasks

Rebuilding webserver-configuration
Adding new customer test
Rebuilding bind-configuration
Creating directory for new ftp-user
Creating directory for new ftp-user
Set quota on filesystem

Something is wrong here what may be the problem?

deam, i fond it! You need a lot of additional docs for openSuSe 12.1 !! I am going to writhe some wiki! SOON!

<meta charset="iso-8859-1" /> is definitely not the best charset for Bulgarian language. Why don't we use <meta charset="UTF-8" /> instead? that can represent every character in the Unicode character set.

You're telling pretty old stuff, this is all known and will definetly change in future releases. You can set the number of decimal places in the settings (you may want to set it to 0 then)

# 10_froxlor_ipandport_192.168.0.101.80.conf
# Created 06.05.2012 05:45
# Do NOT manually edit this file, all changes will be deleted after the next domain change at the panel.

NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.102:80
<VirtualHost 192.168.0.102:80>
DocumentRoot "/srv/www/htdocs/"
ServerName Test Server
</VirtualHost>

Y DO YOU CRASH THE APACHE SERVER!!!!

When customers creates mysql accounts they are accessible only by localhost. Froxlor creates users:

username@127.0.0.1

username@localhost

username@server-local-ip

But they may want to access the database from their own ips?

usually it's enough if there is a local account. Blogs, boards, etc. which are in the customers docroot only need to use "localhost" because it's on the same server as the mysql-server is, you can of course allow external access. Enter the servers IP in the list of mysql-access-servers and change your my.cnf accordingly. Be aware that you might need to change a bunch of others configs (because "localhost" then has to be replaced by "server-ip", so you have to tell every customer)

Archived