Froxlor Forum

Translation spanish

kike

Question

Hello
Greetings all, I am new to Froxlor, I come Sentora panel which is good for my project, but I have seen this and I like his versatility and cleanliness.

I would like to translate the file lan.php Spanish language for use on my panel and offer it to the community. "" This really is doing ""

Questions

1- I can translate the file and then rename lng_references.php to spanish.ph
2- upload it directly to the folder lng
3. As active in the language selector panel startup, to display the name in the list.

I am new to these issues, but a question ... Froxlor has built mail server or have to settle one.

Is there any basic manual for clumsy novice

My configuration is
VPS server
KVM OpenStack
1 vCore
2.4 GHz
2 GB RAM
SSD 10GB
RAID 10 crazy
7 64 bit Centos

Hello
Greetings all, I am new to Froxlor, I come Sentora panel which is good for my project, but I have seen this and I like his versatility and cleanliness.

I would like to translate the file lan.php Spanish language for use on my panel and offer it to the community. "" This really is doing ""
Questions-
1- I can translate the file and then rename lng_references.php to spanish.ph
2- upload it directly to the folder lng
3. As active in the language selector panel startup, to display the name in the list.

I am new to these issues, but a question ... Froxlor has built mail server or have to settle one.

Is there any basic manual for clumsy novice

My configuration is
VPS server
KVM OpenStack
1 vCore
2.4 GHz
2 GB RAM
SSD 10GB
RAID 10 crazy
7 64 bit Centos

Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my English

Kike

1 answer to this question

1) you do nothing with "lng_references" - ever. Copy english.lng.php over to [yourlanguage].lng.php and edit strings

2) yes, you should put in in the lng/-folder

3) you need to add an entry to the panel_languages table

For setup, please refer to our wiki, see https://redmine.froxlor.org/projects/froxlor/wiki/InstallationTarball

Archived