Froxlor Forum

Client Permissions

Crunchn

Question

Hello,

I am new to using Froxlor and I really like it so far.

I have two questions that I hope there might be a work around or solution;

Client's adding their own domains: I do not want to add domains for users every time a new account is registered. I also don't plan to registering any domains as well.

Automated Registration: I plan on starting a free hosting solution and I saw something in the forums about just sending a request to mysql. Is that a possibility to make a script to input variables (new client) into the mysql table?

I don't mind custom coding some solutions but I fear that would make me hesitant to upgrade each new release. Would there happen to be something similar already made for these issues?

1 answer to this question

there are no patches or similar for your requests. You'd have to do that for yourself. Generally, it's of course nothing else but inserting data into the mysql-db. I recommend checking out the corresponding froxlor-parts of adding domains so you don't miss anything.

Why should upgrading be hard? You could add custom files/scripts that do your jobs. Those won't be overwritten. Depending on where you changed things of course :)

Archived