Jump to content
Froxlor Forum
  • 0

[merged] Better way to count mysql usage in cron_traffic.php


KulMaks

Question

There is something wrong in mysql usage counting in froxlor/scripts/jobs/cron_traffic.php. I restored ~510Mb database to clean customer account and found some bug. Total webspace usage shown (after recalculating statistics) ~317 MB. But in customer's account mysql page I can see database size ~510 Mb.

So, I made a small patch, based on code from froxlor/customer_mysql.php

 

P.S. Sorry for my bad English. It's not my native language.

 

Edited: there was a mistake in SQL query. Updated patch file. Sorry :(

cron_traffic.php.patch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...