Froxlor Forum

Release: Froxlor 0.9.20.1

Chb

Hello Froxies,

Due to some nasty bugs in the last release, we decided to release 0.9.20.1 as an emergency-release. All new bugs occuring after the last update have been fixed. Namely, we fixed the backup system and the customer administration.

Nevertheless, we were able to get the Debian Squeeze configuration ready in this version.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy this release!

Complete changelog for 0.9.20.1

Bug #730: Debian 6.0
Bug #738: 0.9.20 (fresh install): could not create customer
Bug #740: Git (/lib/configfiles/squeeze.inc.php): change "lenny" to "squeeze" (2x)

Download Froxlor 0.9.20.1

Visit www.froxlor.org or join our irc-channel #froxlor on irc.freenode.org

Debian packages are in process of being built and will be available later as usual.

Thank you,

your Froxlor Team

• Like 2

What about the new Squeeze Support ?

i have configured my Debian Lenny System with the Debian Lenny configs...now you offer config files for Debian Squeeze.

What are the changes betweeen the Debian 5 config file, because i have upgraded Debian 5 to Debian 6 one month ago..and im not sure what i have to renconfigure ?

Auf deutsch:

Habe vor nem Monat von Debian Lenny auf Squeeze geupdatet. Bin mir nicht sicher was ich nun in dieser Version mit den Debian 6 Config files anfangen muss. Denn mein Froxlor wurde damals zu Debian 5 Zeiten mit eurer entsprechenden Debian 5 config eingerichtet.

Try:

ALTER TABLE `panel_domains` ADD COLUMN `backup_allowed` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE `panel_domains` ADD COLUMN `backup_enabled` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

I think it is related with #742 (http://redmine.froxlor.org/issues/742)

You mean panel_customers not panel_domains

ALTER TABLE `panel_customers` ADD COLUMN `backup_allowed` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';
ALTER TABLE `panel_customers` ADD COLUMN `backup_enabled` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

• 2 weeks later...

Bug #738 is not fixed in this Version. The Table Description of panel_customers is still without the field backup_allowed

Thanks for the note, I just installed the latest version (0.9.20-1) per apt and this bugfix is still not implemented.

@ Froxlor Team: Can you please include the fix? It's now 20 days since the last release (2011-04-27), which is obviously inconsistent and doesn't work...

(Not for me, as my installation seems to work now, but for other users who may want to download and install Froxlor ;))

• Like 1