Froxlor Forum

Mailman Module

atari

Question

7 answers to this question

Installed the module & mailman as you wrote in the readme. Worked so far but after created the first real list with froxy the list isn't created. Instead I got an eMail as root from the crontab:

postsuper: Renamed to match inode number: 1 message

postsuper: warning: QUEUE FILE NAMES WERE CHANGED TO MATCH INODE NUMBERS

Uhm... :)

Nachtrag: I "played" a bit with the whole system. Compared the main.cf and added a change I had within syscp

#alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases

alias_maps = hash:/var/lib/mailman/data/aliases, hash:/etc/aliases

...started "/usr/bin/php5 /var/www/froxlor/scripts/modules/mailman/mailmanscript.php" manually - and suddenly the lists get created. No idea what it was finally. But seems to work now!

laugh.gif

I have just moved my mailinglists from my old syscp-based host to a new one featuring froxlor.

To get mailman running in combination with fcgid i had to recompile suexec with max_gid and max_uid=30 to have the interface run as list. mailman itself refuses its work when run as a uid >= 100 (except for the nobody user).

But that's a mailman issue. Just wanted to let you know.

Something I am missing right now is the ability to disallow users to create mailing lists. I have 2-3 customers which use the ml's, and they're actually the only ones supposed to do so... but as long as others don't make things break ... ;)

Archived