Everything posted by logicbloke
Thanks! Yeah, I have it configured properly, I just didn't know if bind was restarted since I couldn't see immediate results. But everything works fine. Also, the css/styling issue seems to be fixed now. Thanks again.
Thanks for the new update. It's great to add subdomains on other servers without having to add an IP/Port for it and having to disable all the apache-related things. But it looks like it's not taking the records into consideration. I had to add records down below for them to be taken into consideration. I tested with a couple A records and they didn't seem to work. I had to add this for it to work: $ORIGIN vpn.domain.com. @ 18000 IN A 255.255.255.255 Also, it seems that the box is outside of the container making my chrome's horizontal scrollbar stretch way far to the right. Not sure if anyone is experiencing similar issues. EDIT: Apparently this doesn't take any effects unless bind9 is restarted. This is something that froxlor doesn't do I think. Thanks