Froxlor Forum

Froxlor: MySQL madness at midnight

robin24

Question

Hi all,

ever since I've been running Froxlor on my Debian Squeeze server, I keep getting exactly the same EMail from Crond. This always happens right at midnight (0:00AM). This is what I get:

Subject: Cron <root@server> /usr/bin/php5 -q /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php

We are sorry, but a MySQL - error occurred. The administrator may find more information in syslog with the ID ea20e7cdf23e7a04e81e6582c623a5fcWe are sorry, but a MySQL - error occurred. The administrator may find more information in syslog with the ID ae682b7b0bbce97844c11dbd72ce57f4

When I look up that ID in my /var/log/syslog I get:

Mar 28 00:00:01 server Froxlor: MySQL - Error: Invalid SQL: show databases; ErrNo: 2013; Desc: Lost connection to MySQL server during query; Script: ; Ref: ; ae682b7b0bbce97844c11dbd72ce57f4

So, it seems like MySQL and the Froxlor script always lose connection at midnight? Is anyone else experiencing this issue as well? What can I do to prevent this? And why is it happening? Is MySQL afraid of vampires and thus jumps out of existance at that time?

Well? Thanks for any help with this one!!!

Robin

2 answers to this question

I'm getting the same ... here with a php file.

PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /var/www/froxlor/lib/classes/database/class.db.php on line 199
PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): Error reading result sets header in /var/www/froxlor/lib/classes/database/class.db.php on line 199
We are sorry, but a MySQL - error occurred. The administrator may find more information in syslog with the ID a23a3b2bbf471c89ff5228a4beff62a8

Archived