Froxlor Forum

Warning Limit for Traffic/Webspace on 100%

Datenfalke

Question

Hello,

regarding the config-panel it is only possible to enter 99 max as warning limit for the webspace- and traffic-used email which is sent to the user.

I would like to have these emails sent only if the user has used more than the set amounts.

I found the config values in the mysql-db and set them to 100 instead of 99.

Will this be a problem for Froxlor or will it do what I want which is sending the warning emails only if the user has reached his limit?

Thank you!

Falco

2 answers to this question

Hello,

regarding the config-panel it is only possible to enter 99 max as warning limit for the webspace- and traffic-used email which is sent to the user.

I would like to have these emails sent only if the user has used more than the set amounts.

I found the config values in the mysql-db and set them to 100 instead of 99.

Will this be a problem for Froxlor or will it do what I want which is sending the warning emails only if the user has reached his limit?

Thank you!

Falco

From what I see within cron_usage_report.php nothing seems to enforce, that the value has to be within the range of 1-99. So I imagine you could even use 120 or whatever. But the question is if this is really useful/needed. In the case that you're blocking your customers as soon as they reach there limit it would be better to inform them earlier.

If you think froxlor shouldn't enforce here anything feel free to open a bug/feature ticket to request the functionality.

From what I see within cron_usage_report.php nothing seems to enforce, that the value has to be within the range of 1-99. So I imagine you could even use 120 or whatever. But the question is if this is really useful/needed. In the case that you're blocking your customers as soon as they reach there limit it would be better to inform them earlier.

If you think froxlor shouldn't enforce here anything feel free to open a bug/feature ticket to request the functionality.

Thank you for your reply! I will post a feature request.

Because I do not block my customers I just want to inform them when they reached their limit.

Archived