Spacey

Question

Hi!

As arnoldb stated already here, I had the same problem:

sh-3.2$ razor-admin -d -register

Razor-Log: Computed razorhome from env: /home/vmail/.razor

Razor-Log: No razorhome found, using all defaults

Razor-Log: read_file: 15 items read from /etc/razor/razor-agent.conf

Mar 23 21:25:08.033883 admin[8183]: [ 2] [bootup] Logging initiated LogDebugLevel=9 to stdout

Mar 23 21:25:08.034021 admin[8183]: [ 5] computed razorhome=, conf=/etc/razor/razor-agent.conf, ident=identity

Mar 23 21:25:08.034050 admin[8183]: [ 2] Razor-Agents v2.84 starting razor-admin -d -register

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /usr/share/perl5/Razor2/Errorhandler.pm line 44.

Mar 23 21:25:08.034114 admin[8183]: [ 1] razor-admin error: Unable to register without a valid razorhome or identity:

Unable to register without a valid razorhome or identity: sh-3.2$

So I did first: razor-admin -create

After that the command above worked great. Hope it helps others. But:

The settings itself aren't working: For my test domain I've set the limit to 2. Sending an test eMail containing some vi*** words to the domain and the header shows still 6:

X-Iswitch-Mailscanner-Id: ABB655AA14C.A3851

X-Iswitch-Mailscanner: Found to be clean

X-Iswitch-Mailscanner-Spamcheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (cached, score=0.646, required 6, DRUGS_ERECTILE 0.65)

X-Iswitch-Mailscanner-From: ......

X-Spam-Status: No

An older eMail with my former spamassassin install gave me these headers, some more spamassassin infos:

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.2.5 (2008-06-10) on server.domain.de

X-Spam-Level:

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-9.3 required=6.5 tests=AWL,BAYES_00, HABEAS_ACCREDITED_SOI,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED, SPF_PASS autolearn=ham version=3.2.5

Besides that I'm using mailscanner with postfix to integrate spamassassin & AV....

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived