Froxlor Forum

email templates are ignored

Sandro Wabner

Question

I've got two froxlor instance running. On one the custom templates are used during creation of new email addresses and on the other instance they are completly ignored and the default templates are used instead. 

I think I've set up both identically and I've been clicking around in the settings for quite a long time. The only diffrence between both instances is the fact that the one with the problem has more email addesses, more admins, etc. Every relevant setting is identically, Email creation and sending out the info mails works fine in both cases, etc. etc. The mail templates are available for all languages in the customer and admin accounts. I've even setup a template for an alternative emailaddress but it had no effect on the templates.  

Anyone have any ideas??

1 answer to this question

34 minutes ago, Sandro Wabner said:

I've got two froxlor instance running. On one the custom templates are used during creation of new email addresses and on the other instance they are completly ignored and the default templates are used instead. 

I think I've set up both identically and I've been clicking around in the settings for quite a long time. The only diffrence between both instances is the fact that the one with the problem has more email addesses, more admins, etc. Every relevant setting is identically, Email creation and sending out the info mails works fine in both cases, etc. etc. The mail templates are available for all languages in the customer and admin accounts. I've even setup a template for an alternative emailaddress but it had no effect on the templates.  

Anyone have any ideas??

sorry! I found it out by myself and I can't remove this post. - The templates are bound to the admin account that creates the email addresses. If a customer is managed by admin-A and admin-B creates an email address, the standard template is used, if admin-A has no custom templates created 

• Like 1