Froxlor Forum

Peer’s Certificate has expired.

rolo2912

Question

Bit clueless about this on. Have letsencrypt running for a good number of month. Works perfect so far. Now on domain is giving me trouble. At present the error message is: Connection not secure ... Advanced:

https://www.pharmabrutscher.de/ Peer’s Certificate has expired.
HTTP Strict Transport Security: false HTTP Public Key Pinning: false

Checking the setting I found that the SSL Cert had expired. I have deleted the Cert, deleted the files in /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom and removed 2 alias domains (just in case that is giving troubles).

Removing the SSL support and LetsEncrypt features in the domain and adding them again trigged the creation of a new cert and under SSL it apears to be valid. Still both firefox and chrome complain about an expired certificated.

What am I missing here? Not too sure what is meant by Peers Certificate? All other Certs are running perfectly and get updated.

Maybe someone can kindly give me a hint in the right direction.

Very much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 answer to this question

Ok, very sorry for this. Running all the cron-jobs in the world did not restart the apache webserver because there was an error in one of the SSL config files. So no reload of the webserver was done and hence the cert request not updated. Fixed this temporarily and restarted apache manually and it worked again.

Archived