Froxlor Forum

Amavisd-new + Froxlors virtual domains

SZoellner

Question

Hi

is anyone using Amavis and Froxlor? There is the possibility to read the @local_domains_acl from the MySQL-Database, but I don't know how.

The syntax is something like this, but that doesn't work for Froxlor of course:

@lookup_sql_dsn = (['DBI:mysql:database=mailserver;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'mailuser', 'mailuser']);

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT name FROM virtual_domains WHERE CONCAT("@",name) IN (%k)';

That will be executed in the DB:

SELECT name

FROM virtual_domains

WHERE CONCAT("@",name)

IN (

'john@example.com',

'john',

'@example.com',

'@.example.com',

'@.com',

'@.')

I've tried

@lookup_sql_dsn = (['DBI:mysql:database=syscp;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'syscp', 'password']);

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT email FROM mail_users WHERE CONCAT("@",email) IN (%k)';

but that doesn't work.

Does anyone know the correct query?

Thank you for your help

Simon

2 answers to this question

I looked up a tutorial i previously used at http://workaround.or...am-and-viruses.

Here the domain is queried instead of the mail address.

@lookup_sql_dsn = (
['DBI:mysql:database=froxlor;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306',
 'froxlor',
 'MYSQL_PASSWORD']);
$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT domain FROM panel_domains WHERE CONCAT("@",domain) IN (%k)';

I also monitored the query, amavis sends a list in %k, so both queries should work.

SELECT domain FROM panel_domains WHERE CONCAT("@",domain) IN ('example@example.com','@example.com','@.example.com','@.com','@.')

Ok, I've found the solution myself. This is how it works:

@lookup_sql_dsn = (['DBI:mysql:database=syscp;host=127.0.0.1;port=3306', 'syscp', 'password']);

$sql_select_policy = 'SELECT email FROM mail_users WHERE CONCAT(email) IN (%k)';

I think @local_domains_acl must be defined before the sql thing but I'm not sure...

Archived