Froxlor Forum

[Solved] Need Awstats Howto

t00xic

Question

Hello Friends

i am trying to Setup Awstats on a Debian Lenny Box with Froxlor. I did the Config like suggested in the Panel.

I got Error Mails from Cron like this:

Error: Can't find AWStats program ('/usr/bin/awstats.pl').
Use -awstatsprog option to solve this.
ln: creating symbolic link `/var/customers/webs/customername/awstats/domain.tld/index.html': File exists

First i made a Symlink named /usr/bin/awstats.pl which points to /usr/bin/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl is this ok?

But what about the existing Link?

And how can i get Access to the Awstats Page? Should i use the Name of the Hostmaschine or the Name of the Clientdomains?

And which URL?

TIA

3 answers to this question

First i made a Symlink named /usr/bin/awstats.pl which points to /usr/bin/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl is this ok?

No, these are different scripts. Please search for awstats.pl on your system and correct the path or the symlink

Thanks for your Help! I solved my Problem.

First: awstats.pl was missing on my System. I must have deleted it some time ago.

Second: after investigating in the Configfiles i found that there is a /awstats Directoy under each Customerdomain where i can reach the Statistics.

Why is this not documented?

Third: i had a wrong Config for the Defaultdomain. A access to this Domain was answered by a CustomerDomain.

Archived