Froxlor Forum

Release: Froxlor 0.9.20

EleRas

Hello Froxies,

One day later than usual due to the easter - holidays, we are proud to present Froxlor 0.9.20.

Beside a lot of bugfixes, we included two new features: A summary of all customer - traffic visible for the admin and a backup - system for customer webspaces and databases. These features were coded by our community - members yabawock and monotek, thanks. We sadly had to postpone the IP - multistack, since it is not stable enough for a release yet.

Complete changelog for 0.9.20

Bug #167: Domains should be able to listen on every interface
Bug #467: Mail quota should be in the client's limits
Bug #655: exim4 should be configured to issue a permanant error on non-existing user
Bug #678: Falsche Formatierung bei Passwort-Zur?cksetzung
Bug #687: PHP and fcgid: Files containing ".php" anywhere in the filename are executed as PHP scripts
Bug #690: ung?nstige Fehlermeldung bei Hostname als Domain
Bug #698: Froxlor doesn't create none-existing directory when changing FTP-homedirectory
Bug #699: Recalculate resource usage
Bug #704: "Resend password" language variable partly wrong
Bug #711: Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/froxlor/scripts/jobs/cron_usage_report.php on line 211
Bug #712: Typo "SysLinks" in cron_tasks.inc.http.10.apache.php
Bug #718: Domain with TLD-Suffixes of more than 6 characters not possible
Bug #722: FreeBSD 8.2 , nginx 0.9.6, php 5.3.5, php-fpm, mysql 5.5.9 - htpasswd generation
Bug #725: Froxlor ohne FCGID (mod_php5) setzt User/group falsch
Feature #186: Backup-function for Admin and Customer
Feature #346: Kennwort Generator oder vorgeschlagene Kennw?rter
Feature #492: Admin Traffic summary
Feature #600: Replace "Webspace (MB): 11.10938 (3000)" with "Webspace (used/max) [MB]: 11.10938 / 3000"
Feature #645: General form usability improvements
Feature #677: Passwortanforderung f?r gesperrte Benutzer deaktivieren

Download Froxlor 0.9.20

Visit www.froxlor.org or join our irc-channel #froxlor on irc.freenode.org

Debian packages are in process of being built and will be available later as usual.

Thank you,

your Froxlor Team

• Like 1

Thanks for release, but i have a problem with an update.

What i have done ? I just overwrite all my Froxlor Date with the new archive file, then i run the upgrade procedure in the browser. (This worked every time bevore well) but now the result is following

edit: Pictures removed

Update 0.19.x --> 0.20.x

Hi,

We had a mistake in the updater, but it was fixed a few minutes after the release and the tarball was updated. A re-download will fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So long,

Florian

P.S.: We thought we had the fix online before anyone downloaded the package, therefore we didn't write a note about this. Seems we were wrong about this.

These features were coded by our community - members yabawock and monotek, thanks. We sadly had to postpone the IP - multistack, since it is not stable enough for a release yet.

How could I contribute new features?