Froxlor Forum

Installation problems on Gentoo

sflemming

Question

Hello all,

I just registered and I'am happy to find a new active community. I was using syscp for a long time and gave me a try with froxlor on my productive system.

I'm using a Apache2, MySQL5, Dovecot, Pure-FTP, Bind 9 setup and tried to install froxlor from the Gentoo overlay. (Thank you for the great work!)

While installing I got a few problems and would like to know how I can solve them.

I get the following error message:

* Adding system ip/port to database

/var/tmp/portage/www-apps/froxlor-0.9.19/temp/environment: line 2805: vhostcontainer: command not found
/var/tmp/portage/www-apps/froxlor-0.9.19/temp/environment: line 2805: vhostcontainer_servername_statement: command not found
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' ) VALUES ('X.X.X.X', '80', '1', '1', '1')' at line 1

Could someone please give me a hint how I can solve the problem? I use MySQL 5.1.51.

The other minor question is. When I am asked to enter the FQDN for froxlor. I entered config.my-host.com because this is the URL where I want to reach froxlor.

But now everywhere, config.my-host.com is preset instead of only my-host.com. An example are the email addresses root@config.my-host.com.

And what to enter for the autogenerated certificate. Is it only for the SSL host or also for email?

Thank you very much for your help, I appreciate it,

sflemming

1 answer to this question

Same for me

The ebuild says:

if [ ! -d /etc/php/fpm-php5.3/fpm.d/ ]; then
                       didir "/etc/php/fpm-php5.3/fpm.d/"
               fi

but should say

if [ ! -d /etc/php/fpm-php5.3/fpm.d/ ]; then
                       dodir "/etc/php/fpm-php5.3/fpm.d/"
               fi