Froxlor Forum

Release: Froxlor 0.9.17

d00p

Hi Froxies,

two days late (sorry) but here it is: Froxlor 0.9.17. As the team is really short with time these days, we decided to tighten up our plans. To make it short, there will be no new features in the 0.9-series except for the (re)design and multiserver-support. Which also is the roadmap, along with Froxlor-1.0, for the next months.

ChangeLog for 0.9.17:

Legend:

+ = new

~ = changed

x = removed

ChangeLog:

+ Rebuilding configurations after a setting is changed (bug #535)
    + Added notification by email about client/reseller limits (bug #153)
    + Added notification mail for customers when 90% percent of disk space is exhausted (bug #466)
    ~ FTP: fixed wrong sorting method in "Create Account" (bug #534)
    ~ Configuration: various freebsd-config enhancements (bugs #537, #538)
    ~ Webserer: fixed SSL Redirect vhost container (bugs #541, #542)
    ~ UI: fixed undefined index when editing a MySQL-database (bug #554)
    ~ UI: fixed editing admin mail quota is limited to 3 character (bug #559)

Download Froxlor 0.9.17

Visit www.froxlor.org or join our irc-channel #froxlor on irc.freenode.org

Debian packages are in process of being built and will be available later today as usual.

Thank you,

your Froxlor Team

• Like 4

Debian packages are in process of being built and will be available later today as usual.

Still not available? My Froxlor's version is 0.9.16. I installed it on Debian Lenny with the apt sources and when I run "apt-get updates" it prints that there are no software updates at all.

I understand that the new .deb package and the renewal/replacement of the GPG key is going to take some time, so I was wondering if we could get an announcement when that has happened?

Seeing that quite a few people are waiting for a resolution to the problem, it seems appropriate and would spare us the need to regularly checking the forums to see if there is any update on this issue. :)

I am aware of that, for the older packages in the Debian repository however, the invalid GPG key error persists. Which is why I was wondering if the old packages have to be signed with your renewed key.