Froxlor Forum

[solved] Problem configuring Froxlor on Debian

dukynuky

Question

hi,

i have a problem. I installed froxlor via apt-get.. everything seems to be fine.

I can login. I can add Users and domains. I can edit them. But froxlor does not create the folder and configfiles in the system an apache configs.

So i only can reach the IT WORKS apache site.

There seems to b a problem with the cron jobs. They are not running. When i try to start them by hand.. i get error permission denied.

can someone help me please ? ;)

2 answers to this question

1) please follow instructions how to configure cron in the Froxlor-Panel (login as admin -> Confiugration)

2) When starting cron manually, be sure you have root-privileges or else you (or better the cronjob) will not have the permission to write to the config-files

PS: this is a configuration problem, not an installing problem

1) please follow instructions how to configure cron in the Froxlor-Panel (login as admin -> Confiugration)

2) When starting cron manually, be sure you have root-privileges or else you (or better the cronjob) will not have the permission to write to the config-files

PS: this is a configuration problem, not an installing problem

thx.. this was an User Problem... no install and no config problem.... i configured all and now erverything is working fine :)

Archived