Froxlor Forum

[solved] Page load timeout?

Ghost1227

Question

Whenever I save something (settings/adding users/adding domains/etc), the page loads for quite a while then times out. When I log back in, I find that the operation completed successfully... while this is usable, it's certainly annoying!

What is your problem setting up libnss? If you are on Debian, try libnss-mysql-bg instead and use the Gentoo-configurations (can also be found in the configuration-templates). This worked for me on another Debian machine.

What is your problem setting up libnss? If you are on Debian, try libnss-mysql-bg instead and use the Gentoo-configurations (can also be found in the configuration-templates). This worked for me on another Debian machine.

I just tried that configuration too, but following http://wiki.froxlor.org/contrib/fcgid-handbook, it says that the UID should be replaced by username on 'ls -al /var/customers/webs/'... i still see UID even after restart.

well, i will never work if you don't have a main user in the ftp_users table for the customer (which should be created by default when adding a new customer). I will see if I can reproduce this on our debian test-machine tomorrow

Archived