Froxlor Forum

nisamudeen97

Question

Hi,

We have noticed letsencrypt crons getting failed with the below message.  Current froxlor version  is 0.10.34.1 (DB: 202112310).  I have replaced actual domain with domain.com. 

[error] Could not find certificate-folder '/root/.acme.sh/domain.com/'
[error] Could not get Let's Encrypt certificate for domain.com:

I have tried disabling SSL and letsencrypt for the website and rerun the crons.  After than I have re enabled it once again and manually triggered the cron.  Meanwhile the debug also has the same information.  Can you let me know why this error is ?  And is there a permanent solution for the same?

/usr/bin/php7.3 -q /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php  --debug --force

Is it something related to froxlor setting of SSL forced redirect?  is it affecting the renewal?

SSL redirect:
This option creates redirects for non-ssl vhosts so that all requests are redirected to the SSL-vhost.

Screenshot from 2022-04-22 17-14-57.png

5 answers to this question

The renewals are done via acme.sh's own cronjob, froxlor just checks whether the files in /root/.acme.sh/ are newer than the ones known to it (database).

The error you are facing has nothing to do with "failed renew" but rather a domain that is not known to acme.sh (for whatever reason).

Delete any occurences in /root/.acme.sh/ if exist and edit the domain, unset let's encrypt, save, edit again, re-enable let's encrypt.

Hi @d00p

I have already tried this method.   After enabling it again running it I am getting the below message. 

[error] Could not find certificate-folder '/root/.acme.sh/domain.com/'
[error] Could not get Let's Encrypt certificate for domain.com:

I have tired the below command and tried it again then returned back with the old  error.

/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --remove -d domain.com