Froxlor Forum

Tried to ask a question - always flagged as spam

cheinz71

Question

Hi,

I have a problem with froxlor and wrote a message with some short Code snippets. I did not manage to send that message because it is always flagged as spam, without any further information about that. 

Trying to remove content which may (or may not) the root cause results then to "

*** Forbidden. You sent forms too often. Please wait a few minutes. ***

Sorry, but in my point of view, that spam filter is complete senseless. Why blocking content from normal users by some strange rules which are not transparent.

Really annoying! A pity!

Best regards,

Christian

4 answers to this question

Seems like the plugin tagged it as possible spam, and as you continued to post the same content about 20 times...well, let's say this won't let the plugin think you're good.

As I can tell from the stats, you're the first in a long time to run into such an issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Calling the antispam service useless without knowing what its hitrate is and instantly saying "normal content gets blocked" is very small minded tbh.

Hi Doop,

thank you for your response. But how to solve? The only way is to remove some text and to try again, not knowing the cause of the spam detection automatically runs in the "Forbidden" state.

In my post which failed there were some error messages contained from "apt-get update" regaring froxlor, containing URLs etc. 

I will retry it without the detailed information, unfortunately.

Best regards,

Christian

Just leave out the URLS, i too just get to see "*** Forbidden. Message seems to be spam. ***" - so i marked it as "not spam" and you should be on the (temp.) whitelist.

I also read the post - so, wasn't there something with a broken Let's Encrypt X1 root certificate or something?