Froxlor Forum

How to Install in Centos 8

Carlos

Question

Hello, congratulations on your management in this software.

Would you like to know how to install Centos 8?

Do I have to keep my computer on 24 hours a day?

I have a 4GB memory and 2000 GB of storage.

I want to host my web pages. I am not interested in offering the hosting service.

I work with wordpress.

Greetings

Thanks

7 answers to this question

You can easily answer your questions yourself. Does it pay off as a website operator not to let a website run 24/7?

Before you put anything on the Internet, you should ask yourself.

- Do I know what I'm doing?
- What do I want to do with a website?
- Do I have any idea about the hosting system, Linux?

Froxlor is only an aid and not an all-purpose weapon, it makes your work easier, but if you have no idea about the basic matter, then you have a problem and endanger yourself and others on the Internet with it.

On 24/8/2021 at 2:47, みゆき said:

Puede responder fácilmente a sus preguntas usted mismo. ¿Vale la pena como operador de un sitio web no permitir que un sitio web funcione las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana?

Antes de poner algo en Internet, debe preguntarse.

- ¿Sé lo que estoy haciendo?
- ¿Qué quiero hacer con un sitio web?
- ¿Tengo alguna idea sobre el sistema de alojamiento, Linux?

Froxlor es solo una ayuda y no un arma para todo uso, te facilita el trabajo, pero si no tienes idea sobre lo básico, entonces tienes un problema y te pones en peligro a ti mismo y a los demás en Internet con él.

Since it was kind to responder.
Could you help me with what you think I am missing?

It is easy on the web to remotely belittle little knowledge with arguments.

Greetings

2 hours ago, Carlos said:

Can someone tell me where I can find a tutorial to install on Centos 8?

You know Google right? The first link already helps you > https://www.google.com/search?q=centos8+froxlor&rlz=1C1CHBD_deDE848DE848&oq=centos8+froxlor&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30j0i8i13i30.4680j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

And I recommend that you really learn the beginner stuff before you even think about a website.

11 hours ago, みゆき said:

¿Conoces Google, verdad? El primer enlace ya te ayuda>  https://www.google.com/search?q=centos8+froxlor&rlz=1C1CHBD_deDE848DE848&oq=centos8+froxlor&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30j0i8i13i30.4680j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie

Y te recomiendo que realmente aprendas las cosas para principiantes antes de siquiera pensar en un sitio web.

8 months ago I tried with that tutorial, I even have it in my favorites in the browser.

But it didn't work out well.

I'll try again.

Thanks.

Ok wait ... you've been trying to install Froxlor on CentOS 8 for 8 months, really?
What mistakes do you have? And if it's really 8 months, then you should ask yourself whether it makes sense what you're doing there.

On 28/8/2021 at 1:36, みゆき said:

Ok, espera ... has estado intentando instalar Froxlor en CentOS 8 durante 8 meses, ¿de verdad?
¿Qué errores tienes? Y si realmente son 8 meses, entonces debería preguntarse si tiene sentido lo que está haciendo allí.

I only tried once.