Froxlor Forum

I broke apache :/

CZPortal4Gamers

Question

Hi, I'm totally dumb, i messed up something and couldnt figure out what, propably more things at once, so i will describe my situation. I wanted to enable php-fpm and even tried to switch to nginx after and now i cant turn on apache, even after uninstalling nginx.

Error:

● apache2.service - The Apache HTTP Server
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/apache2.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
     Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Sat 2021-08-21 18:48:37 CEST; 8s ago
       Docs: https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/
    Process: 4109 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/apachectl start (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
        CPU: 57ms

Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 systemd[1]: Starting The Apache HTTP Server...
Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 apachectl[4112]: apache2: Syntax error on line 225 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 25 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/10_froxlor_ipandport_89.203.250.53.443.conf: Could not open configuration fil>
Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 apachectl[4109]: Action 'start' failed.
Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 apachectl[4109]: The Apache error log may have more information.
Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 systemd[1]: apache2.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 systemd[1]: apache2.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Aug 21 18:48:37 ns55461 systemd[1]: Failed to start The Apache HTTP Server.

7 hours ago, CZPortal4Gamers said:

just wanna ask whats better for perfomance?

This depends so much on what you intend to do and what you require.

And sorry no, Apache does not crash from installing PHP extensions. Again: provide error messages / log entries or we simply can't tell you what's wrong.

21 minutes ago, CZPortal4Gamers said:

Nevermind, i installed nginx, since apache just dont work. Now im in froxlor again, what php extensions are all needed by froxlor, so i can install them and not miss any, i didnt found it anywhere

The installation process tells you...

12 minutes ago, CZPortal4Gamers said:

It was working for a while and now its down again, php-fpm is not cooperating. 

You need libnss-extrausers...

The pool configs socket listen directive defines the socket that php-fpm will create to listen on. froxlor's pool configs are just fine...again, you do not provide any error message or log...you are just fiddling around and it seems you don't really know what you are doing.