Froxlor Forum

DKIM mwessage not signed

steve_adams

Question

I've followed instructions from several different threads in these support forms and configured dkim on my server. The DKIM DNS entries are in place and the keys are coming back validated. However, I cannot get postfix to sign the emails with the keys!?

Here's my /etc/postfix/main.cf section:

# Milter configuration
milter_default_action = accept
milter_protocol = 6
smtpd_milters = local:opendkim/opendkim.sock
non_smtpd_milters = local:opendkim/opendkim.sock

I'm running this on Debian Buster with mail_version = 3.4.14

Where and how should I adjust the postfix config files to inject the froxlor generated DKIM keys in /etc/postfix/dkim?

4 answers to this question

Yes, I configured opendkim and have located the /etc/postfix/KeyTable file as the file to correctly change the path to the key files generated by Froxlor. The issue now remains that the formatting of the path in the KeyTable doesn't readily jive Froxlor's selector._domainkey.domain.dom style. Effectively, Froxlor formulates the domain_id into the selector.

I'm wondering if it might make more sense to use Rspamd since their path formatting relies on $domain and $selector variables rather than a uniform key formula. Or, perhaps try to store the path names in a database?

Yes, I can see connection in the log files, but not to the correct path where the Froxlor generated keys exist.