Froxlor Forum

Integrity constant violaltion after upgrading to Froxlor 0.10.17

llucps

Question

Hi,

I just upgraded to Froxlor 0.10.17 using the offical deb repository and after checking the database integrity which is the last step I get this error:

Adding unique key on domainid field in domain ssl table 

A database error occurred
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3' for key 'domainid'

Can you point me out what table to look extacly? panel_domains?

I see in domains_ssl_settings table: there are two entries for domainid 3 with id 24 and 25..

I'm not sure where to look.

Thanks,

UPDATE:

I've managed to fix the problem.. there were 5 more entries with duplicated ID on the domain_ssl_settings table. I had to remove the duplicates ones, making sure there was only one ID per entry and then I was able to continue with the update..

It seems that those duplicate entries weren't cleaned up by the cron job? it's seems it could be a bug but I don't really know. Happy to dig a bit more if you want, but I don't know where to start..

7 answers to this question

Steps I did:

1. apt-get update & upgrade

2. go to froxlor web

3 . Check database integrity

Nothing else, after the check Froxlor detected duplicated entries. I had to manually remove the duplicated from the database and then I was able to continue and update sucessfully.

By the way after removing the duplicated entries and continue the update, so at this point everything was working well, I manually ran

/usr/bin/php /var/www/froxlor/scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --force --debug

Just to check everything else work too.. and it did.

25 minutes ago, llucps said:

Steps I did:

1. apt-get update & upgrade

2. go to froxlor web

3 . Check database integrity

Nothing else, after the check Froxlor detected duplicated entries. I had to manually remove the duplicated from the database and then I was able to continue and update sucessfully.

You can't directly call integrity check after update, there is a update procedure which updates the database, you should have seen that (where it states it updates from 0.10.16 to 0.10.17)

29 minutes ago, d00p said:

You can't directly call integrity check after update, there is a update procedure which updates the database, you should have seen that (where it states it updates from 0.10.16 to 0.10.17)

I think I didn't explain myself.. That's what I did, as all the previous updates.

apt-update & upgrade

Froxlor Web

Login with my admin user

Clic continue to finish the process, this is where it failed because of the duplicated entries.

I just follow the "official" steps :D

That's what I meant, you've clicked on finish the process and not "integrity check" which is on the admins left side menu ;)

Very weird though, as said the updater should've removed any duplicates prior to setting the unique key. I even added fake duplicates to my database to test that and it went through smoothly. 

44 minutes ago, d00p said:

That's what I meant, you've clicked on finish the process and not "integrity check" which is on the admins left side menu ;)

Very weird though, as said the updater should've removed any duplicates prior to setting the unique key. I even added fake duplicates to my database to test that and it went through smoothly. 

I can't remember off the top of my head the screen immediately you login to finish the update.. :D  I just remember clicking on the green button..

Anyway, yes it's weird that the update didn't remove those duplicates.. Just worth to mention that on another server the update went through without any problem.

Thanks for everything!.