Froxlor Forum

Upgrade customer webspace - Error?

wittich

Question

Hi there,

I'm not sure if it is a bug of I'm just not capable to do it right. I try to upgrade the customer webspace and get the following error:

Error

You cannot allocate more resources than you own for yourself.

I checked the resources of the admin (10222 / 12288 MB) and as I see that I just still have 2 GB available... Why can't I upgrade the webspace?

Regards,

Valentin

ps: The Recalculate resource usage shows me the following for the admin account? => Webspace (MB): 10467328 -> 10467328

3 answers to this question

Okay it seams like has nothing to do with the upgrade of the webspace... cause when I don't change anything of the customers setting and just try to say the settings it bring the same error. As far as I understand it that means there is a problem with one of the resources. Is there any option to debug the whole thing?

I just found the time to look up the problem again... while I was doing it I found the error... for some reason value of email_autoresponder of the admin was -6... that why the check of the resources didn't went through. I still don't know that caused it, but if I should find the problem I'll write a bug report.

Regards Valentin

Archived