Froxlor Forum

error when implementing "froxlor_master_cronjob.php"

almilcar gomez

Question

I managed to install froxlor on a nginx server with ubuntu 18, everything runs fine, the folders / var / customers / webs are created in the same way, my error is when I run the cron file so that it generates the users folder automatically, I have to run it every time I create a user as well as leave my admin session because the page stops responding and only lapses loading, is there any way to solve this?

22 answers to this question

Did you adjust your settings and set up and configured all services needed according to the config templates?

The Cronjob - if configured - runs every 5min by default so no need to run the Cron manually.

Your other issue, regarding leave your admin session, requires so more info. I have no clue what you mean

one more question in the version of ubuntu 16 at the moment of wanting to execute the script froxlor_master_cronjob.php I created the folders of the users var / customers / webs / username but when I accessed through the web I showed a 403 forbbiden error, do you have any idea why that happened?

5 minutes ago, almilcar gomez said:

one more question in the version of ubuntu 16 at the moment of wanting to execute the script froxlor_master_cronjob.php I created the folders of the users var / customers / webs / username but when I accessed through the web I showed a 403 forbbiden error, do you have any idea why that happened?

This can have many causes. First be sure the page points to the correct docroot. Check whether the generated vhosts look fine, etc.

2 minutes ago, almilcar gomez said:

image.thumb.png.a413d113a83efba81ac076f8ea353652.png

this is what the error.log showed me

You seem to be using PHP-FPM but then again not correctly. Is PHP-FPM running? Is it even activated and configured in froxlor?

Sorry pal, i'm really having a hard time understanding you....your system does not seem to be set up correctly. As said, adjust all the settings according to your needs, then goto configuration, choose your distro (or compatible), and run all the commands shown for the selected services you need.

10 minutes ago, almilcar gomez said:

image.thumb.png.0be8b1997b56978fc99fc1835af94208.png

Wrong log. Try proftpd log...

8 minutes ago, almilcar gomez said:

this is the error of the brand at the time of making the connection with ftp and filezilla

image.png

Sorry, don't speak Spanish (?)