Froxlor Forum

Release candidate 0.10.0 - It's Froxlor, but with API :)

d00p

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the package "froxlor-0.10.0-rc2.tar.gz" the "froxlor_master_cronjob.php" is not executable. Couldn't this be stored in tar.gz?

I only came across it because I had to update it manually and the crons didn't run through.

10 minutes ago, Tealk said:

In the package "froxlor-0.10.0-rc2.tar.gz" the "froxlor_master_cronjob.php" is not executable. Couldn't this be stored in tar.gz?

I only came across it because I had to update it manually and the crons didn't run through.

it's run with "php", not directly...cron works fine here on my servers

I raised froxlor to 0.10 before the Debian update. Renamed the old folder and restored the config file.
Since then I haven't changed anything in the settings.
After the Debian Update I have removed old cipher and noticed that the cron doesn't work anymore.
When I make the file "froxlor_master_cronjob.php" executable it runs as usual again.

I had installed Froxlor before as a package, that was uninstalled during the update of Debian.

With the following file:

/etc/cron.d/froxlor

# automatically generated cron-configuration by froxlor
# do not manually edit this file as it will be re-generated periodically.
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
#
*/5 * * * * root /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php7.2 -q /var/www/froxlor//scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --tasks 1> /dev/null
0 0 * * * root /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php7.2 -q /var/www/froxlor//scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --traffic 1> /dev/null
5 0 * * * root /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php7.2 -q /var/www/froxlor//scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --usage_report 1> /dev/null
0 */6 * * * root /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php7.2 -q /var/www/froxlor//scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --mailboxsize 1> /dev/null
*/5 * * * * root /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php7.2 -q /var/www/froxlor//scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --letsencrypt 1> /dev/null
10 0 * * * root /usr/bin/nice -n 5 /usr/bin/php7.2 -q /var/www/froxlor//scripts/froxlor_master_cronjob.php --backup 1> /dev/null

• 2 weeks later...

As recommended I copied my database to a fresh Debian 10 and started the internal update. Changed the IP and got stuck. Apache doesn't start due:

AH00526: Syntax error on line 11 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/28_froxlor_normal_vhost_web1.s01.XXXX.info.conf:
Invalid command 'php_admin_value', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

These are the lines for open basedir and email. Any recommendations how to fix this?

If I remove all php_admin_value Entries from all fines it is running fine.

I enabled mod_php, looked into it ten times and still missed that it was disabled again...

Thx a lot.

Another strange thing I found is that I disabled a customer and tried to reenable it. Ending here:

A database error occurred
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1044 Access denied for user 'froxlor_root'@'127.0.0.1' to database 'web8sql1'
Dear froxlor-team,

the following error has been reported by a user:

-------------------------------------------------------------
42000 SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1044 Access denied for user 'froxlor_root'@'127.0.0.1' to database 'web8sql1'

File: lib/Froxlor/Database/Database.php:203

Trace:
#0 [internal function]: PDO->query('GRANT ALL PRIVI...')
#1 lib/Froxlor/Database/Database.php(203): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 lib/Froxlor/Database/Manager/DbManagerMySQL.php(203): Froxlor\Database\Database::__callStatic('query', Array)
#3 lib/Froxlor/Api/Commands/Customers.php(1081): Froxlor\Database\Manager\DbManagerMySQL->enableUser('web8sql1', '127.0.0.1')
#4 admin_customers.php(376): Froxlor\Api\Commands\Customers->update()
#5 {main}

-------------------------------------------------------------

Froxlor-version: 0.10.0-rc2
DB-version: 201904250

End of report

User froxlor_root got full global rights. So this shouldn't be a problem. Any guesses?

That doesn't change anything.

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1044 Access denied for user 'root'@'127.0.0.1' to database 'web8sql1'

But I think that isn't intended to work. Newer releases only accept root from shell if you are currently a root user.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb d00p:

But it needs to work for froxlor. In order to manage mysql databases and users we need a privileged user.

I know. I just wanted you to know about this problem. Debian 10/MariaDB 10.3 uses unix_socket as plugin for the root user. So this isn't working anymore and you have to create another root-like user.

That's why I use froxlor_root with full global rights, identified by password from 127.0.0.1/localhost/server-ip.

Connecting via shell is working: mysql -u froxlor_root -p

May you know the SQL-statement so I could test it via shell?

This was an issue even before Debian buster. There are many many topics here how to fix that. Also, a fresh install should do the required steps. 

3 minutes ago, mike87 said:

May you know the SQL-statement so I could test it via shell

As said, search the Forum, it's on here a few times, try searching for "update mysql.user" maybe

Before I imported the old database I did a fresh install and my froxlor_root user was accepted.

It took me some time but I found the issue. MariaDB got a bug in 10.3. Granting ALL PRIVILEGES lacks DELETE HISTORY. So another grant ALL PRIVILEGES fails. You need to grant all priviliges manually and it is working. (See Bug Report)

• 1 month later...

Hey d00p,

I updated/upgraded from 0.9.40.1 to this RC and now getting this after the login page:

Zitat

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Settings' not found in /var/www/froxlor/lib/navigation/10.tickets.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/froxlor/lib/Froxlor/PhpHelper.php(165): include() #1 /var/www/froxlor/lib/init.php(423): Froxlor\PhpHelper::loadConfigArrayDir('lib/navigation/') #2 /var/www/froxlor/admin_index.php(20): require('/var/www/froxlo...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/froxlor/lib/navigation/10.tickets.php on line 25

I downloaded the package and unzipped it to my desktop and then uploaded all the files into my froxlor folder on my server with overwriting existing files. Any help here would be nice.