Froxlor Forum
  • Similar Content

• By Robert08020
      Hallo,
      Wenn ich einen neuen Kunden anlege, Doamin zuweise und FTP einrichte und gehe dann via WinSCP auf den Server, finde ich nichts. Der Ordner /var/customers wurde nicht erstellt.
      Kann mir jemand helfen?
      Mfg Robert08020
    • By Kyle Willets
      =================================================================================================================
       Package                       Arch                   Version                         Repository            Size
      =================================================================================================================
      Reinstalling:
       proftpd                       x86_64                 1.3.5e-4.el7                    epel                 3.7 M
       proftpd-mysql                 x86_64                 1.3.5e-4.el7                    epel                  50 k
      Transaction Summary
      Reinstall  2 Packages
      Total download size: 3.7 M
      Installed size: 9.7 M
      Is this ok [y/d/N]: y
      Downloading packages:
      (1/2): proftpd-1.3.5e-4.el7.x86_64.rpm                                                    | 3.7 MB  00:00:00
      (2/2): proftpd-mysql-1.3.5e-4.el7.x86_64.rpm                                              |  50 kB  00:00:00
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total                                                                            4.0 MB/s | 3.7 MB  00:00:00
      Running transaction check
      Running transaction test
      Transaction test succeeded
      Running transaction
        Installing : proftpd-1.3.5e-4.el7.x86_64                                                                   1/2
        Installing : proftpd-mysql-1.3.5e-4.el7.x86_64                                                             2/2
        Verifying  : proftpd-mysql-1.3.5e-4.el7.x86_64                                                             1/2
        Verifying  : proftpd-1.3.5e-4.el7.x86_64                                                                   2/2
      Installed:
        proftpd.x86_64 0:1.3.5e-4.el7                        proftpd-mysql.x86_64 0:1.3.5e-4.el7
      Complete!
      [root@s128426 ~]# mv "/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf" "/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf.frx.bak"
      mv: cannot stat ‘/etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf’: No such file or directory
      [root@s128426 ~]# ^C
      [root@s128426 ~]# cd /etc/proftpd/
      -bash: cd: /etc/proftpd/: No such file or directory

I am unable to setup ProFTP. I am using the latest version of Centos 7 and PHP 7. It says it installed, but yeah as ya can see. With the SSL it says to config something but does nto say what. So was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get Lets Encypt working properly.
      Thank You.
    • By BigD
      Hi,
      I'm using PureFTP with TLS since years for Froxlor with purchased SSL certificates. Now the certificate expired and I want to use Let's encrypt.
      Here is my suggestion for a more secure PureFTP configuration - in addition to the current parameters from the froxlor setup guide:
      Making TLS mandatory:
      echo "2" > /etc/pure-ftpd/conf/TLS Reduce the Ciphers to the secure ones:
      echo "HIGH:!aNULL:!LOW:!EXP:!RC4:!3DES:!SSLv3:!SSLv2" > /etc/pure-ftpd/conf/TLSCipherSuite Doing this every time the host certificates are updated (or once a night ;-) ):
      cat /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom/{{hostname}}.crt /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom/{{hostname}}_chain.pem /etc/ssl/froxlor-custom/{{hostname}}.key > /etc/ssl/private/pure-ftpd.pem systemctl restart pure-ftpd-mysql Maybe it's an option to make this part of the default configuration and integrate the certificate merging into the froxlor-cron? Any ideas how this could look like on different distributions (Gentoo / RHEL / Ubuntu)?
      Thanks for your feedback
    • By martinvh
      Hello everybody,
      in the monthly Froxlor usage report I'm getting the message PHP Warning:  stream_socket_enable_crypto(): Peer certificate CN=`<my Froxlor domain>' did not match expected CN=`localhost' in /var/www/froxlor/lib/classes/phpmailer/class.SMTP.php on line 369
      The mail is being sent to the systems root account, which is mapped in /etc/aliases to an existing Froxlor mail account (webmaster@<my Froxlor domain>). Is this related to the Froxlor admin user, whos mail address is the same? Either way, why is the function expecting the local CN instead of the FQDN one? What is the correct setting in this case, or how can I mitigate the warning? The only cause effect I discovered is, that mails cannot be sent to new mail accounts via the alternate mail address, which results in the same error.
      Thanks in advance,
      Martin
    • By Brayan
      Hello,

in old version of Froxlor - have autorespond and  very nice work for vacation messages.
      But in newest version is removed ? Why ?
      I use Postfix/Courier.
      Advice for alternatives ?
      Thanks in advance.