Froxlor Forum

Release 0.9.40.1 - Xenial support, customizable webserver logging, ACMEv2 and FPM enhancements *UPDATE*

d00p

Dear Froxlor Community,

after many bugfixes and improvements here is the latest stable version of froxlor. This release will be the last release of the 0.9-series in favor of our API based 0.10.0 version which will be the new MASTER branch in our git-repository as of this release.

Ubuntu (16.04) Xenial Support

There are now configuration templates for Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial. Ubuntu 12.04 Precise configurations have been marked as deprecated.

Customizable webserver logging

For apache2 users, it is now possible to specify a script to which the logs are being piped to. Don't forget that you must explicitly enable the piping. You can also or alternatively specify a log-format and log-type for the access-log.

FPM process manager settings per configuration

Process manager and corresponding settings can now be overwritten on a per-php configuration base, when overwriting is explictly checked in the php-config. This makes it possible to have different process manager (static, dynamic, ondemand) settings for the same php-fpm version.

You can see all changes on Github at https://github.com/Froxlor/Froxlor/compare/0.9.39.5...0.9.40.1

*UPDATE*

0.9.40.1:

• due to a typo in a function name, the backup-page was not usable

Download: 0.9.40.1

Note: Gentoo-ebuild and Debian packages will be released shortly as always.

Visit http://www.froxlor.org or join our IRC channel #froxlor on irc.freenode.net.

Thank you,
d00p

Am sorry BUT the English in your Announcement seems Huge for me.

I just want to confirm / ask one thing -   Has the API FROXLOR version already been merged into the current Master in Github  ?

I can see 2 Main Branches - Master and 0.9.x . Does the current Master already contain version 0.10.0 which is the API version ?

What's the difference between  Master and 0.9.x  .  and which should we download if downloading from Github.

In a simpler way, is version 0.10.0 now the new Master Branch ?

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks

34 minutes ago, kingsley ezenwa said:

Has the API FROXLOR version already been merged into the current Master in Github  ?

Yes

35 minutes ago, kingsley ezenwa said:

I can see 2 Main Branches - Master and 0.9.x . Does the current Master already contain version 0.10.0 which is the API version ?

Yes

35 minutes ago, kingsley ezenwa said:

What's the difference between  Master and 0.9.x  .  and which should we download if downloading from Github

API <> no API....second question: stable (currently) -> 0.9.x, testing -> 0.10.0/master

36 minutes ago, kingsley ezenwa said:

In a simpler way, is version 0.10.0 now the new Master Branch ?

Yes... exactly what I wrote in the announcement...

• d00p unpinned this topic