Froxlor Forum

Froxlor Installation Problems

quickwebworks

Question

Sir, i wanna to make my own Small Hosting Company and Really Confuse, Between Free Panels. 

Like Webmin, CWP, Froxlor or Any Other.

There is no doubt if i will go for paid i will go for cPanel and WHM.

But for my personal experience i need a free Web Panel this time. So i am using Digital Ocean. 

I have tried and Install All most Each and Ever Control Panel. But not even a single time i can installed froxlor even tried 10+ times. 

So i wanna to know if i will choose froxlor web panel. What about support ? will they give ?

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, d00p said:

Sure we give...but why didn't you just tell us what your problems were?

sudo apt-get install php7.2-xml php7.2-posix php7.2-mbstring php7.2-curl php7.2-bcmath php7.2-zip php7.2-json

Sir, Can send you the VPS server details to login like IP, User and Password. Can you install it.

After that i have few questions. Like i wanna to make my own web hosting company and wanna to use froxlor as my panel. 

Once you install on my server i will ask few more questions. So let me know what are the system requirements and Linux OS, Ubuntu or Centos and which version.

i will make a digital ocean droplet and send you the credentials. 

Okay may be i am not qualified or developer like you, Sir. 

I will try it again just let me know the OS and Version. Or any installation guide link if you have 

I will try again and install it, For Sure.

And let me know 

1. I need hassle free web panel for my clients.
  2. So i am looking for a long term Vision approximately Min 10+ Years of Support and Development.

Installing packages on your system does not require a developer... it's the system admins part...if you are not familiar with server administration, you should get yourself an admin especially if you want to start a hosting company

Well then please pay people for doing exactly what you want ..this is an open forum with free speech. If you're not happy, sorry. I'm just trying to point you to the right direction so you can figure it out yourself rather then giving exact steps what you should do so you learn something from it and possibly not need help in the future

Archived