Froxlor Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Andrew Stafford
      Good day, 
      First time posting here, I just got Froxlor setup on a hyperV, Debian 9 VM.
      It is up and running, got my customers/ domains added. I can't seem to get the domain to cooperate though. 
      I use Godaddy to buy and host my domains. What do I need to do on Godaddy and through Froxlor to get my website visible to the public?
      I currently tried setting an a record on godaddy with my servers ip.
      I changed the name servers in froxlor to those listed by godaddy for my domain.
      Am i on the right track or missing it entirely?
      Any help would be appreciated!
      Thanks, - Andrew 
    • By Christian Vogel
      Ich habe Froxlor installiert und alle Konfigurationen ausgeführt. Dennoch kann ich nicht über Outlook oder Mail auf mein Imap Konto zugreifen. 
      Im syslog sehe ich
      Sep 10 10:11:51 vserver3130 dovecot: imap-login: Aborted login (no auth attempts in 0 secs): user=<>, rip=87.191.51.26, lip=109.73.50.135, session=<uGoEloF1eIxXvzMa>
      postconf -d und dovecot -n hab ich als Textdatei angehängt.
      Habe auch schon etwas bei Google gesucht und hier im Forum die Suchfunktion bemüht - finde aber keine Lösung. Kann mir hier jemand helfen? Werden noch andere Infos benötigt für eine Lösung?
      Danke
      Christian

dovecot.txt
      postconf.txt
    • By LostNIL
      Greetings,
      I have Froxlor installed with PHP7.2 and need to install/enable PHP7.2-fpm. I've reviewed the wiki, The Froxlor YouTube video on the subject, and reviewed/completed the instructions within the Panel > Configuration > DB Jessie > Other > FPM and am having difficulties getting the panel to work with FPM. 
      All available instructions are written for PHP5 and when I complete the instructions and substitute PHP7.2, when the panel generates configurations there are syntax errors and the websites go down. 

Does anyone have any pointers or updated instructions on enabling FPM/PHP7+ with Froxlor.