Froxlor Forum

A database error occurred When Adding Customers?

Hadet

Question

Hi so i'm pretty new to this, I have a LAMP stack running on Ubuntu 16.04 Amazon's Lightsail EC2 style platform similar to DigitalOcean's droplet setups

So far i got everything setup, php-7 is installed, mysql is installed and it's all working i installed Froxlor with no errors, i've even setup the Mail Server and FTP though i haven't been able to test those yet

I'm currently taking classes for sysadminstration and web development but my experience is still at a beginer level. If anyone can tell me what i set up wrong or need to change, i'd really appreciate it. It took me a long time to get this running because all the documentation was very out of date, i ended up doloading the latest version and extracting it in my var/www/html/ directory, i can access the pannel and even login to the admin account i set up during the setup phase.

When trying to add a new user to test thing i get the following message once i've filling everything out

A database error occurred

SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'add_date' at row 1

EDIT: Also redtext sorry not familiar with this forum setup. SO it DID add the User, but i'm still getting Mysql errors on things like email.I followed the instructions to the letter through ssh everything should be good. I've gone through them twice step by step to make sure.

Rebuilt the whole LAMP stack from the ground up, configured everything exactly how it said to in the config guides

Here's the Rerror it gives.

Dear froxlor-team,

the following error has been reported by a user:

-------------------------------------------------------------
01000 SQLSTATE[01000]: Warning: 1265 Data truncated for column 'add_date' at row 1

File: /lib/classes/database/class.Database.php:72

Trace:
#0 /lib/classes/database/class.Database.php(72): PDOStatement->execute(Array)
#1 /admin_customers.php(935): Database::pexecute(Object(PDOStatement), Array)
#2 {main}

-------------------------------------------------------------

Froxlor-version: 0.9.38.7
DB-version: 201612110

End of report

3 answers to this question

Archived