Froxlor Forum

Auto-Update Fails

DavidCK

Question

Hello!

I can not update via "Auto-Update" option, froxlor identifies the new version but when I do click in the "Auto-Update"  I have this message:

Froxlor update

You already have the latest Froxlor version.

Any Idea?

Another way to safe update?? Thanks.

Regards.

12 answers to this question

I posted on the bugtracker, sorry If it don't. But I'm sure because looks like bug or in a better description "correction"

Can you please state the "Bug" before filing a bug report? What makes you think there is a bug?

Auto Update does not work when you have a customized froxlor directory. For example if you have /var/www/html/froxlor the auto update works great but if you have /var/www/html/panelfroxlor the auto update does not work.

I've Updated at least 5 Servers with 0.9.36 to 0.9.37 using Auto Update. Please check your Webserver error logs. This works fine.

Yes, I catch the problem I think it is a bug, I will post in the bugtracker. But in the upgrading process I saw this message "Mokeys ate the integrity" hahaha. What means that? All looks fine after the upgrade.

Thanks.

As said in the bugreport, the archive contains the folder 'froxlor/' which then of course does not work if you renamed your froxlor folder. This is now fixed for future releases.

Yes, I saw. One question, What means "monkeys ate the integrity"?  At the upgrading process...

Thanks,

Regards

Archived