Froxlor Forum

Hostname Domain Manage

DavidCK

Question

7 answers to this question

The most common way to achieve this is to use a subdomain as froxlor Hostname.

For example: you want to be able to use "domain.tld" for your own Website and Email etc. Just Set the system Hostname to "froxlor.domain.tld" or similar.

The most common way to achieve this is to use a subdomain as froxlor Hostname.

For example: you want to be able to use "domain.tld" for your own Website and Email etc. Just Set the system Hostname to "froxlor.domain.tld" or similar.

Hello d00p, thank you for the answer. Of course I use http://panel.mydomain.com --> to froxlor, but I would use ssl (lets encrypt) with this domain via froxlor admin panel. Do you know any way?.

Regards,

Well, it does work with certbot...generate certificates only, put them somewhere in /etc/ssl/froxlor/ for example. Specify the path in IP/Port settings (or generally in SSL-settings) and don't forget to add a cronjob for automatic renew of that domain using certbot

Well, it does work with certbot...generate certificates only, put them somewhere in /etc/ssl/froxlor/ for example. Specify the path in IP/Port settings (or generally in SSL-settings) and don't forget to add a cronjob for automatic renew of that domain using certbot

Hello d00p, I followed your steps and all is great, but how can I point a ip/port(ssl) to my domain froxlor.mydomain.com?? This domain I can not add to my domain list in the admin panel.

Regards.

Archived