Froxlor Forum

How to Manage Many Customers Root Directory in Froxlor

Karthik

Question

I  Newly to use Froxlor... I Installed Froxlor to Digital ocean Droplet Ip Address. I Move Customers File into the /var/customers/webs/customer1, /var/customers/webs/customer2 and /var/customers/webs/customer3 Directory.  and I  Try to Access customers Directory into Following Address(192.168.1.268/customer1).

Its Display Not found Error. Please Guide me how to give document root of Particular Customers Domain.

2 answers to this question

that won't work...you will not be able to access customer webdirectories via IP-address. There is a "feature" called "standard subdomain" which automatically generates [loginname].systemhostname.tld if that is what you are looking for

I  Newly to use Froxlor... I Installed Froxlor to Digital ocean Droplet Ip Address. I Move Customers File into the /var/customers/webs/customer1, /var/customers/webs/customer2 and /var/customers/webs/customer3 Directory.  and I  Try to Access customers Directory into Following Address(192.168.1.268/customer1).

Its Display Not found Error. Please Guide me how to give document root of Particular Customers Domain.

You need to create a customer in froxlor admin panel then if you check the option create a subdomain of your principal domain (examplehost.com) you can access to the customers web files via: customer.examplehost.com. Otherwise in the froxlor admin panel you can assign a domain to your customer and you can access to the customer domain via the domain previously assigned.

Regards,

Archived